RADIO CLASICOS 80

sábado, 20 de enero de 2024

Lakeside - Your Wish In My Comand / Keep On Moving Straight Ahead / Untouchables - (FLAC)

 



(Disc One): 
Your Wish In My Comand
1 - Your Wish Is My Comand
2 - Something About That Woman
3 - I Want To Hold Your Hand
4 - Special
5 - Magic Moments
6 - The Urban Man
7 - I'll Be Standing By
8 - The Songwriter
Keep On Moving Straight Ahead
9 - Keep On Moving Straight Ahead
10 - It's You
11 - Be My Lady
12 - It's Go To Be Love
13 - We Want You (On The Floor)
14 - Back Together Again
15 - Anything For You
(Disc Two):
Keep On Moving Straight Ahead (Continued)
1 - All For You
Untouchables
2 - Raid
3 - Turn The Music Up
4 - So Let's Love
5 - Real Love
6 - Alibi
7 - Untouchable
8 - Tinsel, Town Theory (A.K.A. The Hollywood Story)
9 - So Let's Love (Reprise)
Bonus Tracks:
10 - Keep On Moving Straight Ahead (12'' Version)
11 - We Want You (On The Floor)(7'' Version)
12 - Raid (7'' Version)
13 - Turn The Music Up (Instrumental Dub)
14 - Turn The Music Up (7'' Version)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.