RADIO CLASICOS 80

viernes, 27 de mayo de 2022

Thelma Houston - The MoWest Album (Expanded Edition)

 



1 - What If
2 - There's No Such Thing As Love
3 - Me And Bobby McGee
4 - I'm Letting Go
5 - Do Something About It
6 - There Is A God
7 - Black California
8 - And I Never Did
9 - Blackberries
10 - And I Thought You Loved Me
Bonus Tracks:
11 - No One's Gonna Be A Fool Forever
12 - I Ain't Going Nowhere
13 - Nothing Left To Give
14 - Stealing In The Name Of The Lord
15 - I Ain't That Easy To Lose
16 - I Want To Go Back There Again (US MoWest Single B-Side)
17 - Pick Of The Week (US MoWest Single B-Side)
18 - Piano Man (US MoWest Single B-Side)
19 - I'm Just A Part Of Yesterday (US MoWest Single B-Side)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.