RADIO CLASICOS 80

martes, 15 de mayo de 2018

Hot Chocolate - The Essential Collection



CD One:
1 - You Sexy Thing
2 - Every 1's A Winner
3 - Makin' Music (Single Version)
4 - Love Is Life
5 - Friend Of Mine
6 - Cheri Babe
7 - Emotion Explosion
8 - No Doubt About It
9 - Walking On The Moon
10 - Brother Louie
11 - The Girl's A Fox
12 - Could Have Been Born In The Ghetto
13 - Suggar Daddy
14 - The Power Of Love
15 - I Want To Be Free
16 - Losing You
17 - You Could've Been A Lady
18 - Emma

CD Two:
1 - It Started With A Kiss
2 - So You Win Again
3 - Cicero Park
4 - I Believe (In Love)
5 - No Tears
6 - Mystery
7 - Disco Queen
8 - Love Is A Good Thing
9 - Heaven Is In The Back Seat Of My Cadillac
10 - Let Them Be The Judge
11 - Stay With Me
12 - Man To Man
13 - Chances
14 - I Gave You My Heart (Didn't I)
15 - Are You Getting Enough Of What Makes You Happy
16 - Lay Me Down Nice An' Easy
17 - Put Your Love In Me
18 - You'll Always Be A Friend

link download:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.