RADIO CLASICOS 80

miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2018

Gladys Knight - Gladys Knight (Expanded Edition)



1 - Am I Too Late
2 - You Bring Out The Best In Me
3 - I Just Want To Be With You
4 - If You Ever Need Somebody
5 - My World
6 - I (Who Have Nothing)
7 - You Don't Have To Say I Love You
8 - The Best Thing We Can Do Is Say Goodbye
9 - It's The Same Old Song
10 - You Loved Away The Pain
Bonus Tracks:
11 - Am I Too Late (Single Version)
12 - It's The Same Old Song (Extended Single Mix)
13 - You Bring Out The Best In Me (Single Version)
14 - You Bring Out The Best In Me (12" Version)
15 - It's Me Again
16 - For All We Know
17 - Am I Losing You?
18 - Maybe, Maybe Baby (1979 Version)
19 - A Friend Of Mine (Extended Mix)(With The Pips)

link download:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.