RADIO CLASICOS 80

martes, 12 de diciembre de 2017

Anne Murray - All-Time Greatest Hits



CD 1:
1 - Now And Forever (You And Me)
2 - Nobody Loves Me Like You Do (With Dave Loggins)
3 - Just Another Woman In Love
4 - We Don't Have To Hold Out
5 - Daydream Believer
6 - A Million More
7 - Things
8 - Son Of A Rotton Gambler
9 - A Love Song
10 - What About Me
11 - I Say A Little Prayer / by The Time I Get To Phoenix (With Glen Campbell)
12 - He Thinks I Still Care

CD 2:
1 - Are You Still In Love With Me
2 - Hey! Baby
3 - Somebody's Always Saying Goodbye
4 - It's All I Can Do
5 - Blessed Are The Believers
6 - Lucky Me
7 - I Just Fall In Love Again
8 - Broken Hearted Me
9 - You Needed Me
10 - Tennessee Waltz
11 - Killing Me Softly With His Song
12 - Danny's Song

CD 3:
1 - Time Don't Run Out On Me
2 - I Don't Think I'm Ready For You
3 - A Little Good News
4 - Song For The Mira
5 - Another Sleepless Night
6 - Could I Have This Dance?
7 - I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
8 - Shadows In The Moonlight
9 - Walk Right Back
10 - Snowbird
11 - Cotton Jenny
12 - Put Your Hand In The Hand

link download:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.