RADIO CLASICOS 80

domingo, 17 de agosto de 2014

Bobby Womack - Greatest Hits



1 - Lookin' For A Love
2 - Check It Out
3 - You're Welcome Stop On By
4 - Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good)
5 - Ain't Nothin' Like The Lovin' We Got
6 - That's The Way I Feel About 'Cha
7 - I Wish He Didn't Trust Me So Much
8 - The Preacher/More Than I Can Stand
9 - I'm Through Trying To Prove My Love To You
10 - It's All Over Now
11 - How I Miss You Baby
12 - Daylight
13 - Nobody Wants You When You're Down And Out
14 - Home Is Where The Heart Is
15 - Woman's Gotta Have It
16 - If You Can't Give Her Love, Give Her Up
17 - Harry Hippie
18 - Save The Children
19 - Somebody Special

link download:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.